Our customer’s the 1st French service provider in the transport business in farmyard, with 115 agencies in France, Poland and Morocco, 1000 vehicles, 150M€ of turnover, 55 years old of growth.
This very dynamic and ambitious family company develops a double economic and human vocation resting on strong values that are the respect for the man, the diversity, the reliability and the solidarity. As leading player of the market, our customer has for objective the total satisfaction of all stakeholders and the industrial reliability.
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER H/F
subsidiary AVILOG POLSKA – OTWOCK – POLAND
The role of the FINANCIAL CONTROLLER consists in assuring a good visibility of the profitability of the Polish subsidiary and its sites as well as in optimizing operating costs. Operational committee member, the Financial controller assists the direction in the orientations and has an influence on the strategic decisions.
He analyses the quantified data of profit centers:
– Realize audits and specific studies,
– Analysis monthly reporting magazines of exploitation, puts forward the mastered ratios,
– Accompany the managers in the preparation of the annual budgets which he checks and analyses,
– Identify the dysfunctions,
– Recommends and accompanies the implementation of the dashboards of follow-up of exploitation,
– Collaborate with the people in charge of the cost accounting,
– Exchange with regional directors and managers in an advisory role.
Develops cost and education pricing:
– Collaborates with Technical Service for Investment and Maintenance,
– Enforces defined rules and decisions,
– Demonstrates strength of proposal,
– Gathering the information needed to carry out the studies,
– Control cost prices and operating margins,
– Participates in decision making on pricing choices.
– Autonomy, method, personal organization, spirit of synthesis and analysis,
– Rigor, pugnacity and pragmatism, pedagogy and relational intelligence,
– Customer service, adaptability, responsiveness, priorities,
– Knowledge of applicable social legislation in Poland,
– Ability to federate and work across multiple stakeholders.
– Engineer’s degree, Financial Control or equivalent university degree, with a strong dominance Financial Control and Finance,
– Minimum 5 years of experience in Industrial and/or Agri-Food Financial Control,
– Bilingual Polish/French, comfortable in English,
– Perfectly mastered office tools,
– Post is based in Otwock (20mn from Warsaw), regular trips to different sites in the country,
– Motivating salary, local contract CDI, executive vehicle provided.